Saturday, February 6, 2016
Standard Contract Release Form
The undersigned enters into this Agreement with ______________________________________ ("Producer"). I have been informed and understand that Producer is producing a videotape program and that my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance and/or performance is being recorded and made a part of that production ("Product").
1. I grant Producer and its designees the right to use my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and performance as embodied in the Product whether recorded on or transferred to videotape, film, slides, photographs, audio tapes, or other media, now known or later developed. This grant includes without limitation the right to edit, mix or duplicate and to use or re-use the Product in whole or part as Producer may elect. Producer or its designee shall have complete ownership of the Product in which I appear, including copyright interests, and I acknowledge that I have no interest or ownership in the Product or its copyright.
2. I also grant Producer and its designees the right to broadcast, exhibit, market, sell and otherwise distribute the Product, either in whole or in parts, and either alone or with other products, for commercial or non-commercial television or theater, closed-circuit exhibition, home video distribution or any other purpose that Producer or its designees in their sole discretion may determine. This grant includes the right to use the Product for promoting or publicizing any of the uses.
3. I confirm that I have the right to enter into this Agreement, that I am not restricted by any commitments to their parties, and that Producer has no financial commitment or obligations to me as a result of this Agreement. I hereby give all clearances, copyright and otherwise, for use of my name likeness, image, voice, appearance and performance embodied in the Product. I expressly release and indemnify Producer and its officers, employees, agents and designees from any and all claims known and unknown arising out of or in any way connected with the above granted uses and representations. The rights granted Producer herein are perpetual and worldwide.
4. In consideration of all the above, I hereby acknowledge receipt of reasonable and fair consideration from the Producer.
I have read the foregoing and understand its terms and stipulations and agree to all of them:
Model's Name (Please Print) ______________________________________________
Signature of Model ___________________________________________ Date_______________________
(If the person signing is under age 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign below.)
I hereby certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the model named above and I give my consent without reservation to the foregoing on behalf of him or her.
Signature of Parent or Guardian ________________________________ Date __________________________
- ► 2018 (40)
- ► 2017 (91)
- Tim's Coffee Shop: Competitive Analysis
- Eating in Restaurants
- Positive and Negative Experiences in the Hospitali...
- Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Business Case Stud...
- Implementing Lean in a Software Services Organizat...
- Operations Management: Improving TQM in a Manufact...
- Letter to the Shareholders
- Student Run Internship Organization
- The Importance of Time Management
- Bachelors Graduate Resume Example
- Internship Reflection Essay
- Professional Development Plan
- Operations Management Research Analysis Proposal
- Professional Skills Assessment Paper
- Internship Management Report
- Marketing Research for International Expansion
- Disney Global Marketing Strategy Memo
- Written Communication Skills are Essential
- Human Resources Technology
- Consulting Company Internship Reflections
- New Balance Hubway: The Healthy Way
- Timeshare Sales Guide: A Visionary Journey
- Standard Contract Release Form
- How to start your own Wedding Video Business
- Marketing Research Perspectives
- Self Actualization Skills Assessment
- HR Recruiters and Onboarding Specialists
- Restaurant Business Plan
- Environmenal Analysis for Global Expansion
- Lessons in Event Management: When Conference Atten...
- Management versus Leadership
- Quality Management
- Building Teams
- Red Ribbon Week
- Consulting to Improve an Organization
- ▼ February (35)
Business Case: Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Operations Management Report Table of Content...