Monday, May 30, 2016
The CPM for Tim’s Coffee Shop
The competitive environment based on my CPM was one that will give Tim’s Coffee Shoppe a very serious challenge. In my CPM I used Dunkin Do-Nuts and Starbucks as the other location. There were only two areas where Tim’s Coffee Shoppe was competitive. Location and profitability. Tim’s Shoppe is in a great location due to the fact that it is located near the busy downtown business district and a large university. Tim’s Coffee Shoppe had a good profitability score due to the most part because he only has one competitor.
The 4 P’s of marketing are Product, Price, Place, and Promotion. Reading the results of the customer surveys, Tim’s Coffee Shoppe has a lot of mixed reviews. The main areas that needs the most attention were the seating areas and the order accuracy. The place is affected in the surveys as well as the promotion. The seating area needs a make-over to better accommodate the customers and the order accuracy along with promotions such as a customer loyalty plan would benefit Tim and his staff in this problem area. In the area of the product dealing with the 4 P’s the old register should be replaced with one that accepts credit and debit cards as well as cash. This would be a better convenience to the customers and the staff as well.
By implementing a promotion of free items, and remolding the seating area gives Tim’s Shoppe a better score with the customers who had a complaint on the first survey.
Overall the surveys weren’t all bad, just a few adjustments with the employees customer service skills, adjustments to the seating area, and upgrades to the register and order taking processes will turn this shop around and bring in a winning score with all the customers.
- ► 2018 (40)
- ► 2017 (91)
- Management Report on Governance and Regulation
- The Road to Leadership
- Internship Final Report
- The CPM for Tim’s Coffee Shop
- CONSUMER PRODUCTS AND BRAND NAMES
- Internship Management Report
- Action Plan for Improving Passenger Process Operat...
- The Food Service Sector
- Marketing Seminar Week 1 Alternate Assignment
- Assignment of Residential Purchase Contract
- Operations Management Action Plan
- Finance Management Report
- U Drive Transport Car Share Expansion to France
- HR Technology and Leadership
- Hotel Sales Letter Example
- Gaga's and Sherbetter New Product Development Proc...
- Taking a Business Global
- Thoughts on Supply Chain Management
- Success of Disney Company under Bob Iger as the CE...
- Numi Organic Tea
- Practitioner Based Research Resources
- ▼ May (21)
Business Case: Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Operations Management Report Table of Content...