- Perform status update and check in on current team assignments.
- Prepare for the closure of all business departments and begin finalize all assignments and special projects.
- Ensure all directors finalize their departments for dissolution and stress the importance of documentation of all shared folders to the necessary special projects teams.
- Request final approval on termination letter from CEO Dr. John Upward.
- Hold final meeting to thank employees and interns for their hard work during the dissolution, invite CEO Dr. John Upward to say a few words.
- Send out all termination letters.
- Package and share any final documents for the internship and perform a final inventory of assets and documents.