Search This Blog

Friday, April 21, 2017

Overcoming rejection in the real estate business

Realtors must learn to overcome rejection. 

In our Real Estate Profession, there is a lot rejection involved, but it is no joking matter.  We are rejected by our leads, during negotiations and during the process of a transaction.  Rejection will always exist !  

Early in my career, I would take it personally when people did not use me to help them to buy or sell a home.   My husband encouraged me to put on my imaginary bulletproof vest.  He said that way I would develop thick skin, yet keep my sanity.  Well it worked, I have been toughened up !

It took rejection after rejection to polish me to my shiny perfection (LOL - Joke).  What I want you to understand is that if you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?    So even though being rejected is no joking matter, it is possible to recognize the value.  Take it in stride or even in a light-hearted manner.  Use the bullet-proof vest visualization, which has served me well for many years.

DEVELOP YOUR OWN PERSONAL TECHNIQUE TO MOVE QUICKLY PAST REJECTION !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Top Picks for Our Readers:
Recommended by Recommended by NetLine

Featured Post

Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Business Case Study

Business Case:   Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare    Operations Management Report   Table of Content...

Translate