Search This Blog

Monday, May 22, 2017

When Realtors say Why Me?...

Why me?...


Every day I get a new agent that tells "Why Me?"     Believe me, it's not only you.

Why do I get all the bad customers?  Why do I get all the leads that never respond?  Why do I get the crazy people?  Why do I get the difficult files? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY ME?    

Our focus should be on the solutions not the problem.   Instead of looking at the glass half empty why not see the glass half full.  

Instead of asking Why?  ask yourself  How?   How will I make a bad situation good?  How about having fun with the not so sane person.  How will I make this difficult file smoother?   HOW? HOW? HOW?    Negativity drags us down - Let us all race to this challenge.

NO MORE WHY ME'S -   FOCUS ON HOW WILL (CAN) I --------  BE POSITIVE !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Top Picks for Our Readers:
Recommended by Recommended by NetLine

Blog Archive

Featured Post

Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Business Case Study

Business Case:   Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare    Operations Management Report   Table of Content...

Translate