Sunday, June 11, 2017
Example Cover Letter and Resume
Jonny B. Gallway
933 5th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11122
Thomas Dickerson, FACHE
Clinical Radiologist, S.C.
3030 Montvale Drive
Springfield, IL. 62704
I am applying for the position of Help Desk Coordinator. I have included a copy of my current resume for your review. I understand that at this time the job description is open ended since this is a new endeavor for your company. To be able to work at the beginning of tele-radiology in our area is why I am applying for this position.
Working in Nuclear Medicine at Memorial Medical Center makes me familiar with many of your doctors and other facilities; this gives me a head start if chosen for this position. My background in radiology will be a benefit to Clinical Radiologist, S.C. as they move forward with tele-radiology.
I have strong customer services skills, medical terminology, and an understanding of the inner workings of a radiology department. I know what is needed for an exam to be ready for the radiologist, including images and information.
In this job I will be able to grow in my field and I can use my experience to help guide your company toward its goals.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank-you for taking the time to consider me for this position.
Jonny B. Gallway
933 5th Avenue 347-224-6356
Brooklyn, NY 11122. JGallway@comcast.net
Credentialing/Provider Enrollment Coordinator
Credentialing and provider enrollment specialist with exceptional experience in hospital credentialing and insurance enrollment.
Help Desk Coordinator-Lead 2008-2015
Clinical Radiologist S.C., Springfield, IL.
· Proficient in medical terminology and anatomy.
· Ensure accuracy of exams and all the information pertaining to exam before radiologist reads.
· Working knowledge of RIS/PACs ,teleradiology and dictation systems.
· Act as a liaison between technologist and radiologist.
· Conducted interviews for new Help Desk employees with supervisor.
· Maintained Nuclear Medicine protocol procedure for Help Desk.
Scheduler/Secretary-Nuclear Medicine 2003-2008
Memorial Medical Center, Springfield, IL.
· Scheduled all nuclear medicine exams, ensured orders were obtained.
· Ensured all exams had proper paperwork and prior images before radiologist read.
· Maintained therapy files.
· Checked patients in on an electronic health record system.
· Supervised inpatients that were awaiting their exams. .
Williamsville Methodist Church
Administration Council member
Greater St. Louis Area Chapter of MoAMSS
- ► 2019 (222)
- ► 2018 (43)
- Disney Franchise Memo
- PTSD and benefits of an internship
- Example Cover Letter and Resume
- Quality and Kaizen
- Skills Assessment Best PRactices
- Mortgage Pre-approval letter template
- Time Accountability Template
- Hospitality Industry Report
- Hotel Customer Service
- Ruby Tuesday Restaurant Report
- School Lunch Action Plan
- Running a Hotel Business
- Fostering Team Success
- Destination Marketing in Travel and Hospitality
- Mortgage Prequalification Email
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2016 (177)
Business Case: Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Operations Management Report Table of Content...