Monday, July 2, 2018
Words to Live By in Life and Business
If you look around you, it will be apparent that there are two types of people in the world. There are those who say, “When this company decides to pay me what I’m worth, then I will do what they want me to do.” The second is the person who says, “I’m going to be the best I can be because that’s the kind of person I am. I also know that if I consistently give more than expected, I will eventually be rewarded for my efforts.” It is easy to see that the positive person contributes most to the organization. Yet, very few people are willing to make the sacrifices necessary to achieve success. Make sure you’re a member of that group.
- When You’re Put on the Spot in a Meeting, Don’t Pa...
- Leadership versus Management Decisions
- What are the differences between Leadership and Ma...
- Core Competencies in Business
- How to get a Salary Increase
- How to Get a Promotion
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Words to Live By in Life and Business
- Harvard Business Review: Use If-Then Thinking to C...
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2017 (91)
- ► 2016 (177)
Business Case: Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Operations Management Report Table of Content...