Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Starting a Facebook Live Show

She was scared.

But she knew that this opportunity was the jolt she needed to boost her business. Stephanie Holland had practiced and studied and promoted and prepared. And now it was time… time to push the button.

But she didn’t know what I knew about that button…

That button would change her life just as it did for Samantha Salmon and Patti Villalobos.

You see, pressing that button would give all of them the boost of confidence they needed and it would flood into other areas of their life.

Years ago when I started my own blog, I struggled with this critical question…

How do you stand out from the sea of sameness?

Do I just blog more? Do I research more hashtags? Do I post more inspirational quotes? Just the thought of joining one more social network made me cringe.

And then it finally clicked.

The best way to stand out is to do what other people won’t do.

And that was pressing the button to do live video.

At first I struggled with it but eventually I got the hang of it and that’s when the magic started to happen.

With each show I made connections. I got invited to do more shows and more interviews. And with those shows came more and more engagement and awareness and clients!

What used to feel like a lot of work became easy and effortless. All the time I put into appearing on Live Video began to build my brand and bottom line.

By now, you’re probably thinking - that's not me. I don't think I'll be good on camera, I don't think my equipment is good enough, I don't think I'll have enough to say week after week.

🛑 STOP. Yes, you can.

You can launch your own Facebook Live Show.

You can start rising above the noise.

You can stop chasing clients. Why?

Because you’re going to have someone right there guiding you every step of the way.

Plus I bet that you have an amazing perspective about your industry that more people want to hear about.

What I’m offering you today is the fast track to staying top-of-mind and tip-of-tongue.

Imagine what it would feel like to learn how to live stream in an environment where you get all of your questions answered and the support you need to make your show a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Top Picks for Our Readers:
Recommended by Recommended by NetLine

Blog Archive

Featured Post

Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Business Case Study

Business Case:   Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare    Operations Management Report   Table of Content...

Translate