Friday, April 12, 2019
Hotel Contract Billing Arrangements
9.1 The Hotel shall establish a master account for the Group for those charges specifically authorized by the Group (the “Master Account”), subject only to objective standards of creditworthiness. All room tax and incidental charges are to be billed on an individual basis, with the exception of those specified to be applied to the Master Account. Direct billing of the Master Account is subject to prior credit approval; otherwise advance payment will be required. Authorized Group food and beverage charges are to be billed to the Master Account. At least three (3) weeks prior to the Meeting, the Hotel will receive the Master Account billing instruction, which shall include the following: (i) the names of those individuals authorized to sign for charges to the Master Account; (ii) the names of the individuals whose room charges are to be billed to the Master Account and what charges may be billed; and (iii) the names of those individuals utilizing Complimentary Room Nights and what charges may be billed. The Group is not required to offer an advance deposit upon approval of a credit application.
9.2 Hotel will provide a post-Meeting report to the Group and to the IEEE at
firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the room pickup, cancellation and no-show factor and the number of guaranteed meals versus the number served at each meal function.
9.3 Unless bills are reviewed and signed by the designated representatives, they will not be honored. All bills should be provided each day for review. The designated representative(s) will be available each day to review and sign all accepted bills.
9.4 Master Account charges shall be paid thirty (30) days after receipt of a complete and accurate final bill and the post-Meeting report outlined in Section 9.2 above. If any portion of the final billing is in question, the Group shall advise the Hotel’s convention services and accounting department of the specific item(s). The portion(s) of the final billing that is/are unclear or in question will be “suspended” for 30 days, during which time the Hotel shall fully research the charge(s) and provide full documentation and proper back-up. The final billing, excluding contested charges, shall be paid within 30 days of receipt.
9.5 Audit: If there is a discrepancy between the Hotels’ reported pickup figures and the figures believed to be accurate by the Group, the Group shall furnish the Hotel with a list of Meeting attendees to be compared with the Hotel’s list of guests during the Meeting Dates. The Group’s authorized representative shall be allowed to review with Hotel personnel the Hotel’s list of in-house guests. All rooms determined to be occupied by Meeting attendees shall be credited to the Room Block for purposes of this Agreement. Credit toward the Room Block shall also be given for all Meeting attendees staying at the Hotel regardless of the date the reservation was booked or the rate paid. Credit toward the room block shall also be given for all guests relocated to another Hotel due to the Hotel overbooking and for guaranteed no-show with forfeited deposits or credit card charges.
9.6 To protect the privacy of Hotel guests, the Group agrees that its authorized representative shall sign and be subject to the terms of a separate confidentiality agreement whereby guest names reviewed by the representative shall be kept confidential, will not be revealed to outside parties, and shall be used only in ascertaining the Group’s accurate pickup at the Hotel.
9.7 Hotel agrees that should the Group meet the requirements for an exemption from sales tax in the jurisdiction in which the Meeting is held, no sales tax shall be applied to the Master Account, provided that the Group provides the Hotel with appropriate proof of exemption at least fourteen (14) days prior to the first Meeting Date.
- Organizations need managers and leaders
- Information management, planning, and control in a...
- Integrated Business Planning
- How Good Are Your Decision-Making Skills?
- Management information systems are distinct
- Strategic Management and Strategic Leadership
- Alternative Method in Healthcare in Saudia Arabia
- Supply chain management processes.
- Parent Tips
- Instagram, The Digital Phenomena
- The agile method
- Uber Engineering the Architecture of Rider app
- Alternative Method for Developing a System
- Challenges for alignment of IT strategies and busi...
- Alternative Methods of System Development
- technical questions
- IT Strategic Alignment
- SDLC models
- IT strategy requires strong IT leadership
- SDLC models development
- Agile is an iterative project management style
- Leadership and Management Decisions
- Strategic planning increases success
- Strategic IS plan
- Motorola is a reputed smartphone brand
- IT strategies enhance the value of the firm
- system development cycle
- Important points about the alignment of IT with th...
- Boise Cascade Corporation Alternative Systems Deve...
- Poor communication hurts strategy
- Role of IT in supply chain operation of IKEA
- Hotel Contract Signature Page
- Perspectives on Accenture and Intel
- IT and Business Goals
- Hotel Contract Claims And Disputes and Arbitration...
- Importance of Training in Strategy
- IT Business Objectives
- Systems Development and Project Management
- Information Systems Development
- Hotel Contract Obligations of the Hotel
- Strategy planning
- Rapid technological developments
- System Development
- Hotel Contract Indemnification and Insurance
- Information Systems Strategy
- Sustaining Business IT alignment
- Development of the IT strategic plan
- IT Strategy is Critical to Success
- Leadership Strategic Decision-Making
- The importance of aligning IT strategies with busi...
- Hotel Contract Rights of Termination for Cause
- Business IT Allignment
- Information strategy is critical
- IT Alignment with Business Strategy
- Creating Business Value with IT
- Utilizing IT Strategy
- Hotel Contract Changes and Cancellation
- Success of Strategy depends on implementation succ...
- Aligning Information Technology with Business Stra...
- IT Strategy
- Aligning the business and IT goals
- Hotel Contract Billing Arrangements
- Hotel Contract Reservation Procedures
- Hotel Contract for Food and Beverage
- One Day in Shanghai
- Hotel Contract for Room Block Attrition
- Restaurant Sommelier Memo Notice of New Grape Vari...
- Hotel Contract for Commission, Complimentary Rooms...
- What to know about machine learning and customer s...
- Hotel Contract for Group Room Rates
- Leading a Big Team Is Different from Leading a Sma...
- Does IT Matter Research Kit
- Mount Forest Vineyards Business Memo
- Contemporary Job Search Tips for 2019
- Information Power in Customer Service
- Using Expert Power in Human Resources
- Wine Training memo
- Terminating a family member
- The External Marketing Environment in the Global M...
- Termination Process
- Hotel Contract Policies
- Work Values
- ▼ April (82)
- ► 2018 (43)
- ► 2017 (91)
- ► 2016 (177)
Business Case: Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Operations Management Report Table of Content...