Monday, April 8, 2019
Hotel Contract for Commission, Complimentary Rooms, and Additional Concessions
3.1 Other than as set forth herein, Hotel represents and warrants that it has no agreement with any party to pay a commission related to the Meeting. Hotel further represents and warrants that it shall not subsequently enter into such an Agreement without first disclosing such agreement to the Group and obtaining Group’s written permission to execute such an Agreement.
4.1 The Hotel shall provide the Group with one (1) complimentary room night for every forty (40) room nights occupied on a cumulative basis by the Group’s attendees over the dates established, (calculated by adding the total number of room nights occupied by the Group over the dates established, dividing that number by 40 and rounding up to the nearest whole number). A single or double room night is counted as one (1) room night, one-bedroom parlor suite as two (2) room nights, etc. Complimentary rooms may be assigned by the Group to individuals in any manner over the actual conference dates or immediately before or after the dates or applied to the Master Account provided, however, that the Hotel be notified of the Group’s intentions prior to arrival.
4.2 Any unused complimentary room nights shall be deducted from the Group’s Master Account based on the quoted room night rate times the number of unused room nights.
5.1 The Hotel will provide the Group with the following additional concessions:
A list of possible concession is available at: http://www.ieee.org/web/conferences/organizers/contracts.html
If a rebate or commission is included in this Agreement, then the following must be added: “Group takes full responsibility for determining whether disclosure of the (rebate or commission) is required and for making such disclosure.”
- Motorola is a reputed smartphone brand
- IT strategies enhance the value of the firm
- system development cycle
- Important points about the alignment of IT with th...
- Boise Cascade Corporation Alternative Systems Deve...
- Poor communication hurts strategy
- Role of IT in supply chain operation of IKEA
- Hotel Contract Signature Page
- Perspectives on Accenture and Intel
- IT and Business Goals
- Hotel Contract Claims And Disputes and Arbitration...
- Importance of Training in Strategy
- IT Business Objectives
- Systems Development and Project Management
- Information Systems Development
- Hotel Contract Obligations of the Hotel
- Strategy planning
- Rapid technological developments
- System Development
- Hotel Contract Indemnification and Insurance
- Information Systems Strategy
- Sustaining Business IT alignment
- Development of the IT strategic plan
- IT Strategy is Critical to Success
- Leadership Strategic Decision-Making
- The importance of aligning IT strategies with busi...
- Hotel Contract Rights of Termination for Cause
- Business IT Allignment
- Information strategy is critical
- IT Alignment with Business Strategy
- Creating Business Value with IT
- Utilizing IT Strategy
- Hotel Contract Changes and Cancellation
- Success of Strategy depends on implementation succ...
- Aligning Information Technology with Business Stra...
- IT Strategy
- Aligning the business and IT goals
- Hotel Contract Billing Arrangements
- Hotel Contract Reservation Procedures
- Hotel Contract for Food and Beverage
- One Day in Shanghai
- Hotel Contract for Room Block Attrition
- Restaurant Sommelier Memo Notice of New Grape Vari...
- Hotel Contract for Commission, Complimentary Rooms...
- What to know about machine learning and customer s...
- Hotel Contract for Group Room Rates
- Leading a Big Team Is Different from Leading a Sma...
- Does IT Matter Research Kit
- Mount Forest Vineyards Business Memo
- Contemporary Job Search Tips for 2019
- Information Power in Customer Service
- Using Expert Power in Human Resources
- Wine Training memo
- Terminating a family member
- The External Marketing Environment in the Global M...
- Termination Process
- Hotel Contract Policies
- Work Values
- ▼ April (58)
- ► 2018 (43)
- ► 2017 (91)
- ► 2016 (177)
Business Case: Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Operations Management Report Table of Content...