Search This Blog

Friday, March 31, 2017

Affirmations Work!

Affirmations Work!

Trust me, I wouldn't do this to you unless I had to, I think we all need this.  Affirmations work.   You don't have to say them in the mirror, you don't have to hug yourself or buy a special rainbow journal with a lock on it to write them down in, but if you want to turn this ship around, you need to rewire your brain and train it to think differently.  This is what affirmations can do for you.
Figure out what affirmations you need to hear the most and repeat them all day long in your head, in the car, while showing homes, under your breath in the office.  Write them down on a post it note and stick them around your house, on your mirror, in the refrigerator, in your car.  Write down your favorite affirmations ten times every morning and ten times at night, and say them out loud.

Here are a few examples
  • I deserve to have many opens & listings and make lots of money
  • I am the best at what I do
  • I am brilliant, bright and beautiful
  • Superman has nothing on me (lol)
  • I love how Slim I am going to be....... (I love my ***)  
Or whatever, if none of these work, come up with some that don't make you gag but strike a nerve with you.   Yes in the beginning it may feel like your lying to yourself, but the truth is your living a lie, so the affirmations get you back to the truth.

This cant be just rattling off nonsense- You have to FEEL it and WANT it and get WORKED UP by it in order for it work.   REMEMBER - YOU ARE A BAD*** !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Top Picks for Our Readers:
Recommended by Recommended by NetLine

Featured Post

Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Business Case Study

Business Case:   Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare    Operations Management Report   Table of Content...

Translate