Thursday, May 9, 2019
BPM-based integration of supply chain process modeling
BPM-based integration of supply chain process modeling, executing and monitoring
HYERIM BAE and YONGWON SEO (2006)
This article references how many business environments are implementing supply chain management (SCM) to take advantage of better information technologies. Since supply chain process needs interaction with information sharing systems there have been efforts to introduce more automation in the Business Process Management (BPM) process. It talks about using research to develop integrated architecture to support the model. The plan is to use BPM in the implementation of the Supply Chain Process (SCP) since BPM is widely known as an effective tool to manage and execute business processes. Currently all this is in the planning stages for many businesses. When you skip down to the 4.2 Implementation of decision agent using web services this is the part that gets more into the details of planning part. It provides some simple steps to follow regarding employing web services. However, it didn’t really provide good framework steps on how to do planning.
While this article provided very interesting points on being able to see the changes planned for the SCM process through the use of BPM it was not really something that I think would be very relative for my paper. The article was filled with references taken from previous research so it was difficult to follow. What was helpful was the many charts and graphs that they included. This enabled me to better understand what their changes were. After reading through the bulk of the article I didn’t really find a lot of information worth keeping. However, as indicated I don’t think this is something that I will be using in my completed paper.
- Apple Business Strategy
- Value creation, appropriation, and distribution
- Rewards and Incentives in strategy implementation
- Stellar Solutions Business Strategy Case Study
- The Protec Coating Company Strategy
- Rewards aid in strategy execution efforts
- Corporate Culture, rewards and incentives
- Motivational and reward practices
- Charleston Area Medical Center’s use of Six Sigma ...
- Strategy execution efforts of 3 companies
- Epic creates record keeping software for healthcar...
- Motivational Tactics for Strategy Execution
- Health Care and Six Sigma
- Evaluating how economics, government, and law affe...
- Processes and Procedures for Small Business
- Value and Values: Economics and Justice in an Age ...
- Information Technology Payoff in E-Business Enviro...
- The real essence of business: Create value for you...
- Value creation and value appropriation in innovati...
- Strategic planning in small and large businesses
- Aligning the vision and mission
- Why is strategic planning important?
- Entering foreign markets
- Strategic Planning Perspectives
- Leadership and management strategic decision-makin...
- Why is strategic planning important?
- CVS Caremark Strategy
- Leadership and Management Strategic Decision Makin...
- Stellar Solutions Strategy
- Single businesses and multi-business companies
- Strategic Planning is vital to an organization
- An empirical study about the status of business pr...
- Strategic Planning in Business
- Executive and consumer decision processes
- Small to medium size business strategy
- Strategic planning is important
- Initiating the strategic plan
- The five essential components of strategic plannin...
- Organizational interventions
- Strategy perspectives
- 3 Things to Do Before Running a Business Experimen...
- BPM-based integration of supply chain process mode...
- Small Business Owners
- Developing and Documenting Procedures in a Small B...
- Maersk Cyber Attack
- Analyze organizational processes and procedures in...
- Strategic Planning Process
- Decision Making Based On Management Information Sy...
- Integrated Business Planning
- Supply Chanin Management Processes
- Leaders Produce More Leaders
- ▼ May (51)
- ► 2018 (43)
- ► 2017 (91)
- ► 2016 (177)
Business Case: Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Operations Management Report Table of Content...