Search This Blog

Monday, May 22, 2017

I Can & I Will...

The mind is a powerful tool


Our minds help us develop our strengths and/or our weaknesses.  If we constantly focus on the positive outcome of all our dealings we can develop a more powerful mind geared towards our strengths.

Use this tool to help you develop Self confidence, Motivation and Will.  If you set your mind to the "I Can" or the "I Will" part of the brain you will always be able to see the positives of every outcome.

"I Can" send out 100, 200,300 emails and "I Will" receive at least 1 positive response.  "I Can" pick up the phone and call 20 people because "I Will" get at least 1 person that will have a conversation with me.   "I Can" show 5-10 homes, because "I Will" get one person to put in an offer.

If you dwell on the negative outcomes you develop your weaknesses and you FAIL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Top Picks for Our Readers:
Recommended by Recommended by NetLine

Blog Archive

Featured Post

Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Business Case Study

Business Case:   Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare    Operations Management Report   Table of Content...

Translate