Thursday, January 2, 2020
Walking away from fast twitch is commitment
On our project, it’s tempting to spend all of our time in fast twitch mode. To scan the incoming, grab the urgent, set it up and slam it back.
But if we spend all of our time twitching, we’ll never do the difficult work of the non-urgent. Important work requires a daily commitment, one that isn’t sidelined by every emergency, because there’s always an emergency, isn’t there?
- Corporate social responsibility
- Forecasting Applications for Strategic Management 530
- Integrated Telecommunications Company (ITC)
- The trap of insightful selection
- Value Added and Non-Value Added Activities in Lean
- Walking away from fast twitch is commitment
- Saudi Telecom Company and Lean Manufacturing
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2019 (297)
- ► 2018 (43)
- ► 2017 (91)
- ► 2016 (177)
Business Case: Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Operations Management Report Table of Content...