Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Career Goal Decisions


My professional philosophy
I like his example of the golden circle with what, how and why. WHAT: I want to be entrepreneur by my passion of cooking and want to share with the world to know about my restaurant, Super Café. HOW: we sell the products to serve the customers from my recipes. WHY: I want to be my own boss, hours how many I want to work, show my culinary art skills, and anything is possible.
My professional values
Communication, team work, work ethic, cultural awareness, trust, and decision-making.
My professional brand
Work hard, good work ethic, and awareness, skill, and knowledge of cultural.
Who will you become as a professional? What is your vision?
Entrepreneur, chef and owner of Super Café, my restaurant. My vision to accomplish the goals that I want to be success and proud of myself. The vision for my future restaurant to provide the homemade meals from real recipes that everyone wants to taste.
What are your 1, 2, 5, 7, 10 year goals?
In 1 year; I am going to complete my Master of Art degree in organizational leadership and seek a best job with my degree to meet the requirement or continuously working at my current position. In 2 years I want to receive a leader or manager position in any organization and gain my experiences in culinary art and leadership skill. I possibly own Super farmer market to increase the profits then I can run a café. So, I can use my farmer market to merge with my restaurant to make meals with fresh vegetables and fruits. In 5 years; I expect to run my restaurant, Super Café and continuously gain the skills in culinary art. I want to travel around the world and see more in food industry. In 7 years; I am sure that I want to run my restaurant, Surber Café and traveling, and continue my skills as chef.  In 10 years; I want to be an entrepreneur and author of my chef life and cook book.
On a scale of 1-5 (1 being lowest – 5 being highest), has this decision-making and career planning exercise on defining your professional identity been helpful to you? Why?
5 because I been working on the plan since I graduated to receive a degree in culinary art and during that year in school I choose to set my plan and goals. I decided to keep stick with the plan that I want to accomplish. I decided to continue with my culinary art skills to work at different places, and I love to learn new things which it motivates me. Financially is expensive so I consider to owning small business, farmer market to save for my restaurant plan. I am confident on my decision-making for my career planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Top Picks for Our Readers:
Recommended by Recommended by NetLine

Blog Archive

Featured Post

Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Business Case Study

Business Case:   Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare    Operations Management Report   Table of Content...

Translate