Sunday, February 10, 2019
Using Web Forms in Email Marketing
While an email marketing tool or campaign may generate its own data, this is best leveraged with existing customer and marketing data, and these should work together to build out a unified database. Using web forms, analytics, sales data, leads, event attendee lists, survey data, demographics, and other data sources an email marketing campaign can become highly effective. The more detailed and segmented the contacts can be broken into the more focused a campaign can be, and the more meaningful the analytics acquired from the said campaign can be in fine-tuning the message for that target audience (Dodson, 2016).
Dodson, I. (2016)The Digital Marketing Playbook. [Purdue University Global Bookshelf]. Retrieved from https://purdueuniversityglobal.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781119265719/
- Cyber Security at The National Bank of Ukraine
- Cyber Security Measures
- Non-Profits and Data Privacy Issues
- What is the difference between management and lead...
- What is a cyber attack?
- Not Accepting the Partnership Offer
- What is the Internet of Things (IoT)?
- Using Web Forms in Email Marketing
- Tasnee Cyber-security Crisis
- EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
- Database Technology at ASOS
- Starting a Facebook Live Show
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2018 (47)
- ► 2017 (91)
- ► 2016 (177)
Business Case: Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Operations Management Report Table of Content...