Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2016

Drunk Journal


My personal primary goals are to find a career in which I’m most comfortable with and understand how my skill can be of importance to the business and how that business could better me in general.  Also know how far this career could excel you is important because a career should be a steady climb and learning process as well. What this unit and assignment taught is to look deeper into the situation because it always goes deeper. The surface is always the starting place but it shouldn't be the finishing place as well. Going along with the project I had to really think about how the firm itself would feel about certain situation, and how they made sense to me, but may not be the best for the business itself. If a career is only one-tier, meaning if you or superiors only see you befitting that one position it may not be the best. However if you only want that one position, no problem. Earning respect from your peers and superiors is a part of the process. Everything won't run as smoothly or progress in the manner you thought it would, but patience is key. Personally I want to excel and learn about the job as grow, and often that means starting from the base and working up to the position you desire. I also handle life in this manner by excelling when I feel I have surpasses my current status and can’t do anything more from this level. My computer and software savviness started from nothing but over time I’ve needed more and more powerful machines, and the same goes for editing and photography. Also understanding how you see yourself and abilities may not be how superiors and/or people with experience see you. My product is my knowledge and know-how, and that comes at a price, just ask the ridiculously priced Geek-Squad. The price comes along with whatever needs to be done and its difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Top Picks for Our Readers:
Recommended by Recommended by NetLine

Blog Archive

Featured Post

Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Business Case Study

Business Case:   Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare    Operations Management Report   Table of Content...

Translate