Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

How Many of you Read My Daily Emails

How Many of you Read My Daily Emails 

Although we had several agents on the call I asked 5 of the agents this question.   3 out 5 agents said they did not read the daily email.  One of the 3 even said I know enough about Real Estate that I really don't need to read them.  "WOW".  I must say that hit home..... One agent from the Miami District said that he would like to get them and only 2 agents said they read them daily and 1 has responded to the emails..... Hmmmmmm

Did you know that is exactly what happens when you send out your daily prospecting emails.  3 out 5 people will NOT read them.  Your sitting there waiting for a response, your frustrated and anxious for just one response.   A few of your leads may read them, some wont, a few will think it may not be beneficial and not even take the time to read it and others are hungry to get any information to help with their RE process but they don't get emails from you and only one may respond.  You know what my response to this is???  SO WHAT !

If I get only one agent to read my email and maybe respond it's a good day - I made a difference.  Same goes to you with your prospecting emails and phone calls -  SO WHAT !!!!  Finding that needle in the haystack is worth looking for it.

I will not give up on the team because your not reading the emails, you should not give up on your leads.......What if someone does respond, it will make your efforts worth it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Top Picks for Our Readers:
Recommended by Recommended by NetLine

Featured Post

Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Business Case Study

Business Case:   Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare    Operations Management Report   Table of Content...

Translate